- Open Edition
- Signed & chop-stamped by the artist
- 12.6" x 12.9" (32cm x 33cm) (image area is appx 11" or 27.8cm diameter)
- 260gsm acid free archival cotton rag paper
- Hand-embellishment option* (photos 3 & 4 - please read below)
- Ships rolled in a tube (please unroll gently upon receipt)
The original piece employs real Jagae (abalone and mother-of-pearl overlays used in traditional Korean lacquer art), which shimmers and changes colors in light. This print tries, as best as paper can, to contain the varying colors of the original.
* Hand-embellishment is not as obvious on this print due to the busy nature of the artwork itself. The added iridescence enhances the shimmer lost in the print, but looks very subtle next to the printed abalone shines.
(Iridescent accents on eyes, parts of flowers, and small dots)
** Please read the FAQ page for shipping info! **
(Note : there are some shipping issues and delays so please read!)
+ Please allow 1-2 weeks' production time for the hand-embellished option to ship. (Please be aware that these MAY NOT arrive in time for the holidays)
Thank you for looking & please stay healthy! :)